Translate

Friday 4 October 2013

The Energy Bank Account and Credit Line

Today I had the most amazing epiphany ever and I want to share it with you as this may apply to you as well.

Money and I have issues.  Always have, no matter how hard I tried to improve it. Past Life readings told me I have a Poverty Complex, meaning a took vows of poverty for my Spiritual Life.  Well, that didn't help me.

One day, many years ago, I learned the Feng Shui concept of clearing clutter to make space for the new.  So I cleared all the clutter I could.  It worked.  For two months.  Then back to the old issues.   Then the Law of Attraction rose up.  I worked with that heavily. That worked too!!  Also for only two months.  I gave up.

Two days ago my car started making an awful noise.  Great, this is going to cost money, money I don't have. And with everything else going on, I don't have time to deal with this! So I made an appointment to take my car to the dealership to have it looked at and had to cancel another appointment I had that I made two weeks ago as a result.  More time juggling!

Today, as I was driving to the dealership I started to beg and plead with my Guides.  "Please let this be a simple thing, that does not cost a lot of money.  It's okay if it takes a while and I have to sit and wait, please just don't let it be a huge expense.  I have the time as I budgeted the time for it, but I don't have the money".  Then it hit me and it hit me hard!!!  I will explain...........

I am a very busy person.  I live between two countries, I run two businesses, help my husband run his business, have a business with a friend, I am a deputy editor of a fairly new magazine so lots of energy goes there to help it grow, I  have a 7 year old daughter, two step children ages 11 & 16, and still have to run a household - cook, clean, laundry, etc.  I never have any time for anything.

Today I realized that because I never have time to do anything, that causes the money issues.  Huh? You ask.  Well, look at it this way.  What is time?  What is money?  These are energies.  As are emotions.  If you burn one up, overuse it, etc, it will cost you elsewhere.  What I realized is that by spending all my time being too busy to fit anything else in, it costs me money.  As soon as I do get some in, it goes straight out again, and here I was facing the possibility of a huge car problem.

Look at it as a bank account but not for just money.  A bank account for Energy.  All energy.  Money, time and emotions.  You have so much energy in your account, you make deposits and withdrawals like any other account.  If you empty it, then you have to dip into your Energy Credit Line, thus will cost you something else "in interest".  The same with emotions,.  If you worry about money too much, you spend your emotions, and thus time, so in the end it costs you money!

I am constantly saying "I can't afford the time", "I can't spend the time".  I was telling myself I was burning up my Energy "currency" but I was not getting it!  And thus, it always cost me the lack of incoming money (income) or a bill for something else, or something that needs to be fixed or replaced.  I never got ahead.

And the results of my car issues?  Today, I knew I was going to be at the dealership for some length of time, so I budgeted my time.  I took work with me and I did it at the dealership.  As soon as I was done a particular task, they called my name. I expected that was the point they were going to tell me what was wrong, how much money it was going to cost and how much time it would cost.  When I acknowledged my name being called, I was told my car was ready.  Really??  Wow.  I go to the counter they tell me what was wrong (and it was a very simple thing), hand me my keys and tell me where my car is parked.  "But I owe you for the work though" I offered.  No, there was no charge!!

I learned the exceptionally valuable lesson that if I budget my time, and allow myself to afford time for things, then it will not cost me money.  I will start to work with this concept from now on.

And.....I was given an entry to win a new car in a draw in January.  I think the Gods and Goddess want to see if I have learned my lesson............

Angela Jeffreys

Copyright - 2013.

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AngelaJeffreysTeacherHealer



No comments:

Post a Comment